It is reported that there were 72 people in the hostel, 59 of them were able to escape the fire, the rest died.
When the fire and rescue team arrived, the fire engulfed the basement of a three-story residential building, where the 1st floor and basement had been converted into a hostel.
In the process of extinguishing the fire, 13 dead bodies were discovered. According to preliminary data, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Reportedly, two of the deceased as a result of the incident in the hostel were citizens of Uzbekistan.